Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cool Crafts and an AWESOME present!!!



Happy Wednesday y'all! I've fiund a site with a TON of SUPER cute, SUPER cheap crafts and I'm gonna post some of them. Not all at once. I guess I'm borrowing cuz I'm kinda craft idea deprived right now haha :)

craftsnob.com


Petite Bow Headbands




(get this- ya only need a headband, hot glue and some of this ribbon!)



1. Get your headband and squeeze a line of hot glue over the ouside. Stick the fuzzy velveteen ribbon( whoa... i almost typed rabbit there) on it, but leave a half inch hanging off the edge. Put some hot glue up it and fold it over. (it just makes it look nicer :) )



2.Make this bow;
3. Put hot glue on the side that has the cut part of the ribbon showing, and stick it on the ribbon-covered headband.

Instant V-day headbands! Cheap too!




Now you're wondering about the "awesome present" part..


Christmas morning, I was going through my stuff..
CLOTHES!
DUCT TAPE!
AN AWESOME CRAFT ORGANIZER!!! (more on that later)

craft drum roll please...( this is the part were at least 2 people say "glueglueglueglueglueglue as fast as they cam wile pounding the table.)



AND A GIFT CARD TO PORTERS!!!!


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

okay okay, there wasn't a value on it, but who cares? Monies are monies!!!

So some time this week my mom's gonna take me over. And also to another store for some necklaces. :D


~Mad Crafts

P.S. PLEEEASE check out my blog!!!


www.maddiemooandthebigbadblog.blogspot.com


Click Follow! Check often! I will update frequently!!! Send adress to all your friends...!

No comments:

Post a Comment