Sunday, January 22, 2012

VALENTINES!!




Can anyone believe it's already almost FEBRUARY!! Here is a craft to use for Valentines:




OK so this craft is from craftaholics anonymous. (well the picture is)






First you will need one of those wicker wreath bases. Or if you are feeling crazy you can try and weave the roses together but I would not reccomend that. Next get a bunch of those plastic roses from like the dollar tree or something. Cut them apart so each one is just a stem and a rose bud. Then try weaving the stems underneath the branches in the base. You can also tie some pink, red or purple pom poms from my latter post to the wreath. HAPPY VALENTINES!!!




3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I'm going to be making this!!!! It is ADORABLE! i want to see your finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. If I get the chance to make one :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I made a mistake! I tried to post the pom pom craft but it didnt work so let me post it real quick! :0

    ReplyDelete