Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My life post

Well, here are some of the main highlights of this year so far for me:


  • I started violin lessons

  • I am currently earning money for girls camp

  • Selling cupcakes

  • Babysitting

  • I get to go to new beginnings on Feb. 22

  • I am still not used to sooo much homework

  • I am dying for summer to come

  • My new favorite food is 7-layered tostadas

  • My favorite snack is peanut butter on bananas

  • I get to get my ears peirced for my b-day

  • I am FINALLY turning 12

  • I get to go to outdoor school

  • I am bummed the first day is on a Sunday

  • I am learning pre-algebra

  • My most favorite thing to do is READ!

  • My favorite subjects in school are math and writing

  • My least favorites are social studies and key boards

No comments:

Post a Comment