Monday, February 6, 2012

My life

Random things I want to say.
  • I owe 40 cents at the school library
  • My sister is nearly seven months old
  • I have two bottles of lotion, six pairs of fuzzy socks and a missing pair of glasses
  • i neeed gummi bears... like NOW.
  • I wish school was out.
  • I'm tired of waking up early
  • I'm ready for warmer weather
  • I have a cool craft... can't WAIT to post it!!! :)
  • I got like 15 books from the library
  • I have read 200+ books since 2009
  • I am tired
  • It's February. February means March, March means April, April means May, May means the end of the school year, the end of the school year means SUMMER!!! time flies on by... sigh

1 comment:

  1. May quickly means June... then July means Party!!! Lotsa bdays and CFFR7. oh can't wait! I could also use some gummi bears but I haven't even read 200 books in my whole life! Haha! Keep the posting, I'm lovin it!

    ReplyDelete